[Bioc-devel] submitted package update

Zhilong Jia z.jia at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Sep 1 17:39:20 CEST 2015

Hi Sean,

Thank you for your reply. It's not bugs. But I think I've made a large
improvement for my package, now under development version. Accordingly, I
will have to wait the next version of Bioconductor. Thank you.

Regards,
Zhilong

--
*Zhilong Jia*

*PhD studentBarts and The London School of Medicine and DentistryQueen Mary
University of LondonJohn Vane Science CentreCharterhouse SquareLondonEC1M
6BQEmail: z.jia at qmul.ac.uk <z.jia at qmul.ac.uk>*