[Bioc-devel] Bioc twitter bot is on repeat

Robert M. Flight rflight79 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 00:51:40 CET 2015

"Why wasnt fixed earlier" was one question, and those are perfectly good
explanations, and also curiosity as to awareness that there was a problem.
I apologize Martin if my question came across as judgemental as to why it
wasn't fixed earlier, that was not my intent. The sheer amount of
infrastructure the Bioconductor team keeps functioning is incredible, and I
am very thankful for the work that goes into it.

Robert