[Bioc-devel] Is there a way to change the name of R package that is already published on bioconductor?

Marcin Kosiński m.p.kosinski at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 17:37:05 CET 2015

Hi Herve,

I think I would like to proceed with such technical possibility.
I'd like to keep consistency with the RTCGA.miRNASeq package that I am
uploading to bioconductor with issue 1335.
Can we schedule such operation?

Best,
Marcin

Hi Dario,

Do you want to tell me that there is a possibility to load RNASeq datasets
for all available 38 cancer types/cohorts from the last release date
(21-08-2015) of datasets from The Cancer Genome Atlas with the use of
AnnotationHub?

Is it as simple as:

library(AnnotationHub)
BRCA.RNASeq -> x