[Bioc-devel] Troubles using R/Bioc-devel with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.1

Ludwig Geistlinger Ludwig.Geistlinger at bio.ifi.lmu.de
Wed Nov 18 19:05:12 CET 2015

Just to mark that as solved:

Seems as I've just been at the wrong place on the wrong time (by using
R-devel r69640 downloaded yesterday).

When compiling from the most recent R-devel_2015-11-17_r69648.tar.gz
available from cran, I neither encountered the biocLite problem under
linux nor the gfortran version issue with acepack under Mac OS X El
Capitan.

Thx for helping on that!

Ludwig