[Bioc-devel] Base class for interaction data - expressions of interest

Morgan, Martin Martin.Morgan at roswellpark.org
Sat Nov 7 20:33:18 CET 2015

Just to say that this is a great idea. If this starts as a github package (or in svn, we can create a location for you if you'd like) I and others would I am sure be happy to try to provide any guidance / insight. The main design principles are probably to reuse as much as possible from existing classes, especially the S4Vectors / GRanges world, and to integrate metadata as appropriate (like SummarizedExepriment, for instance).

Martin