[Bioc-devel] Moving from MakeOrganismPackage to AnnotationHub recipes

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Fri Nov 6 16:27:52 CET 2015

Hi Keith,

Yes, we can add your packages to AnnotationHub. I can help with this
process but it would be easier to take the detailed discussion off-line.
I'll look at your links below and get back to you with next steps.

As an fyi, Laurent Gatto added some proteomics data to AnnotationHub
last devel cycle. Code and vignettes are captured here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/3.3/bioc/html/ProteomicsAnnotationHubData.html

Valerie