[Bioc-devel] BiocStyle::doc_date() not found when testing on Travis via metacran/r-builder

Andrzej Oleś andrzej.oles at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:38:40 CET 2015

Hi Leonardo,

thank you for reporting your issue with BiocStyle. I haven't experienced it
before.

The error you're getting indicates that BiocStyle might not be loaded
before processing the code from the YAML header. This is normally handled
by the BiocStyle::html_document() function which loads BiocStyle to expose
the functions. You could try using

date: "`r BiocStyle::doc_date()`"

to see whether this helps..

Cheers,