[Bioc-devel] upcoming changes - maintainer integration with support site

Henrik Bengtsson henrik.bengtsson at ucsf.edu
Tue May 26 23:50:43 CEST 2015

Just got the email asking me to sign up.  The thing is that I've
already signed up, but using a different email address that the one
listed as the maintainer of my package(s).  Is there a way to have
multiple associated email addresses on
https://support.bioconductor.org/?  I cannot find such an option.

/Henrik