[Bioc-devel] New Package: acde

Juan Pablo Acosta jpacostar at unal.edu.co
Tue May 26 16:21:14 CEST 2015

Hi everybody,
We are pleased to announce the release of our package acde for Artificial Components-based detection of Differentially Expressed genes. This package provides a multivariate inferential method for detecting differentially expressed genes in gene expression data, while controlling the false discovery rate. It works best on cDNA microarray data, but may provide useful insights when used on other kinds of gene expression data. The methods on this package are described in the vignette or in the article 'Multivariate Method for Inferential Identification of Differentially Expressed Genes in Gene Expression Experiments' by J. P. Acosta, L. Lopez-Kleine and S. Restrepo (available under request and, we expect, soon to be published).

As always, we’ll be very grateful for any question, remark, comment, etc. about the package.

Best regards,

Juan Pablo Acosta.