[Bioc-devel] custom genome

Eric P pedereri at gmail.com
Sun May 10 10:20:37 CEST 2015

Hi

Ok sorry for misusing the email list. It is just that I looked through the
forum and there were some questions about this that weren't answered very
well. Basically they just said to look at the documentation for BSforge.
And to be honest I am not an R user, so I don't really understand the
process, so no I did not follow the process as I didn't understand the
documentations account of readying a genome for bioconductor. The main
reason that I want to use bioconductor is for the edgeR and cummerbund
functions as well as some graphical representations since I can do the rest
of the analysis on my linux machine, but I thought that I could also try
the whole pipeline since it seems pretty streamlined. But I can post this
on the forum if Martin's code doesn't work out. Thanks for all the help and
again sorry for the mispost.

Cheers,
Eric