[Bioc-devel] custom genome

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Sat May 9 17:36:02 CEST 2015

did you put this request on the forum?  did you follow the steps with
BSforge and find
an instruction that could not be followed or led to an error?  if you did,
please put an
account of that event on the support.bioconductor.org and you will get
assistance.  read
the posting guide and provide sessionInfo() so that your errors can be
reproduced.