[Bioc-devel] development vs release version

Kevin Rue-Albrecht kevin.rue at ucdconnect.ie
Mon Mar 23 10:46:55 CET 2015

Hi Dan, all

Maybe a silly question, but: where is the R-alpha 3.2.0 ?

So far, I have only pushed to the devel branch (3.1.x), hoping that all my
commits (most recent: 19 Mar) will be integrated into the release version
(3.2.0).
This is only my second release cycle. I remember that the first time,
bioc-sync
<https://github.com/kevinrue/GOexpress/commits/master?author=bioc-sync>
updated the release number, but I haven't seen that happen yet in either
the release or the devel branches.

Is there any other place I should think of committing/pushing changes if I
spot a typo/bug in the next few days?

Thanks a million !
Kevin