[Bioc-devel] Linking to Rsamtools does not work on latest R-devel

Ulrich Bodenhofer bodenhofer at bioinf.jku.at
Fri Mar 20 10:14:05 CET 2015

Hi Nate,

Thanks also for this useful hint! I will definitely consider it, but not
immediately. I have seen that the tabix API (which is the only part of
Rsamtools I am using) has changed significantly in Rhtslib as compared
to Rsamtools. So I do not think I will manage to change my code before
the submission deadline next week (given all the other issues that have
to taken into account to make my package ready). But, as said, if the
package gets accepted for Bioconductor I will soon try to adapt my code
to the new API.

Best regards,
Ulrich