[Bioc-devel] New Windows toolchain

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Wed Mar 18 17:43:02 CET 2015

An update on this: for the time being, the R folks have decided to roll back to a toolchain based once more on gcc 4.6.3.

They plan for the new (gcc 4.9.2-based) toolchain to be available in conjunction with R 3.2.1 sometime later this year.

More information is here:

http://lists.r-forge.r-project.org/pipermail/rcpp-devel/2015-March/008524.html

So when this new toolchain (and R-devel built against it) is available, I will be installing it on the devel windows build machine.

Thanks,
Dan