[Bioc-devel] FEM package updation build frequence

Yinming Jiao 20907099 at zju.edu.cn
Tue Mar 17 15:52:20 CET 2015

Hi Guys

As a maintainer of FEM BioC package, a new FEM version(2.0.1, previous 1.1.0,  z in the version number x.y.z is also  bumped)  is submitted to our SVN server last Sunday.It was built once on Monday, but it has an error. Then I resubmitted it.

In the following link http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/ ,so  how often are the packages built and checked.

And, after the package passes the check test, When will it be published on bioconductor.org website?

Thanks so much for your attention on our FEM package welcome to play with it.

Really thanks for  your help.

Kind Regards

Yinming