[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor 3.1 release schedule now available

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Tue Mar 17 03:34:41 CET 2015

----- Original Message -----

Yes, the only time you need to let us know is if you DO NOT want your package in the release.

> If this is the first release of your package, it should have a
> version number of 0.99.Z (which seems to be the case). This is
> checked / fixed when your package gets accepted.

Actually it's done during the release process. So your package will remain at 0.99.z until the release but then in the new release branch it will be 1.0.0 and in the new devel (trunk) it will be 1.1.0. See http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/version-numbering/

Dan