[Bioc-devel] BiocParallel: changes to SnowParam(), should it import futile.logger?

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fredhutch.org
Mon Mar 16 06:08:39 CET 2015

Hi Leo,

Thanks for reporting this. It was missed by the build system (and
myself!) because the package was already installed. Should be fixed in
1.1.16.

futile.logger (and others) were moved to Suggests to lighten the load of
the NAMESPACE. Logging isn't technically turned on until the cluster is
started with bpstart(), however, futile.logger is used to check the
threshold when the class is instantiated. This step is important in
class validation so I've moved futile.logger back to Imports.

Valerie