[Bioc-devel] testthat instructions for website

Michael Love michaelisaiahlove at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 02:24:56 CET 2015

On Mar 13, 2015 9:13 PM, "Dan Tenenbaum" <dtenenba at fredhutch.org> wrote:

> [...]
test fail, the detailed output of the failed test will be in the build
report. If a package uses testthat and has a test fail, the detailed output
will NOT be in the report. So the build system needs to be tweaked to
support this. Until that happens, I hesitate to recommend that people use
testthat because they won't get to see the detailed output that they can
see uf they use RUnit.

Thanks Dan. I knew there must be something :)

Can you explain more? Isn't it just the 00check.log which gives details in
both cases?

Best,
Mike