[Bioc-devel] Changes to the SummarizedExperiment Class

Tim Triche, Jr. tim.triche at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 00:42:26 CET 2015

This.

It would be damned near perfect as a return value for assays coming out of
an object that held several such assays at several time points in a
population, where there are both assay-wise and covariate-wise "holes" that
could nonetheless be usefully imputed across assays.

Statistics is the grammar of science.
Karl Pearson <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grammar_of_Science>