[Bioc-devel] Challenges with package installation on fresh R

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Fri Jun 26 04:26:02 CEST 2015

----- Original Message -----

install_github() calls install() whose documentation says that its ... arguments are passed to install.packages() in order to install dependencies. But I agree that something else seems to be going on here and that devtools decides the packages can't be installed without running install.packages().

Dan