[Bioc-devel] consider running tools::compactPDF() on these files

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:00:51 CEST 2015

Dear All,

A package of mine is generating a NOTE about the vignette (a long > 80 pages
document) saying

"consider running tools::compactPDF() on these files"

(http://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/OncoSimulR/zin1-checksrc.html
---yes, there is also a WARNING and it fails on Windoze; I am working on that,
but I think I know how to fix those.)

Anyway, the documentation for compactPDF says "Support function for R CMD
build --compact-vignettes. " but since I upload the original Rnw, is there
anything I can do with this NOTE? Googling around I do not find anything
BioC related.

Best,

R.

--