[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Git/GitHub Mirrors

Robert M. Flight rflight79 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:06:42 CEST 2015

Why not write your own *readme.md* file for the package and put the link
there? There is nothing stopping the maintainer from having a README file
in the package. Although it does not show up on the Bioconductor page, it
shows up nicely on Github:

My package:

https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/categoryCompare
https://github.com/rmflight/categoryCompare