[Bioc-devel] Wishlist: on demand R CMD check

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Tue Jun 2 14:18:57 CEST 2015

Maybe the motion towards github and the work Gabor C has been doing on
Travis integration might help with this?

Note that a proper check should test all reverse dependencies of your
package, and that would get expensive for some of the more core
packages... so that might need to be deferred to the regular
repository-level build process.