[Bioc-devel] Make codetoolsBioC available on GitHub?

Jim Hester james.f.hester at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 17:28:55 CEST 2015

Henrik,

We currently only mirror packages which are in the latest manifest file (
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/bioc_3.2.manifest)
for Release 3.2 for example.

We could possibly have another file to special case non-manifest
directories we would also want to mirror however. I know Dan wanted to do
this with the
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/bioconductor.org/ for
example, so this would be another use case motivating that change.

I will bring it up with the rest of the devteam today.

Jim
​