[Bioc-devel] New package: rCGH

COMMO Frederic Frederic.COMMO at gustaveroussy.fr
Wed Jul 15 10:42:00 CEST 2015

Hi All,

We're pleased to announce that our package 'rCGH' is now available on Bioconductor (devel).

This package provides functions for analyzing and interactively visualizing array-based genomic profiles. As inputs, rCGH supports Agilent dual-color Feature Extraction files (.txt), from 44 to 400K, and Affymetrix SNP6.0 and CytoScan: probeset.txt, cychp.txt, or cnchp.txt files, exported from ChAS or Affymetrix Power Tools, are required. This package takes over all the steps, from reading files to segmentation and genes annotations, and provides several visualization functions (static or interactive) which facilitate profiles interpretation and reports.

Please, visit http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/rCGH.html for more information.
Your feedbacks are more than welcome.

Regards,
Fred