[Bioc-devel] Package submission with library requirement

Levi Waldron levi.waldron at hunter.cuny.edu
Fri Jan 23 21:37:02 CET 2015

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Dan Tenenbaum <dtenenba at fredhutch.org> wrote:
> However, you should consider using Rlecuyer as it has no external dependencies (see Levi's post to this thread). Then your package should build on windows.

I think so too - it's also a standard solution in R, implemented
natively in r-core's parallel library and suggested by the snow
library.  I used it in my pensim library before transitioning to
parallel, and have tested its streams on hyperthreaded CPUs and
clusters.

--
Levi Waldron
Assistant Professor of Biostatistics