[Bioc-devel] Latest R-devel revision breaks flowCore and other flow packages

Mike wjiang2 at fhcrc.org
Fri Jan 23 21:22:41 CET 2015

Sorry, I just want to clarify some more on this.(maybe useful for others
as well)
What you actually mean is callNextMethod() used to drop both |...| and
the other arguments explicitly supplied from the parent call (in my
case, |parameters| argument).
And now after your fix, both gets passed on and that’s why I should
explicitly select the argument for callNextMethod?

Thanks.

Mike