[Bioc-devel] Package submission with library requirement

avinash sahu avinash.sahu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:16:28 CET 2015

Both the libraries are not thread safe. Although boost random genrator in
limited situation can be thread safe. I have tried them earlier they were
failing with multi-threading.
One way out might be, if I include the source code of ransampl with package
source code. There license allows this,  I can also mail ask the developer
of Ransampl about the permission.
Will this be acceptable to bioconductor folks?
thanks
avi