[Bioc-devel] Package submission with library requirement

avinash sahu avinash.sahu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:50:38 CET 2015

Thanks for mail Karim.

I have GOAL staisfies all guidelines.
However, GOAL is not compiling in windows and because of its heavy
computational  requirement its cannot be used with Windows.
Regarding third party code, bioconductor website mentions (i.e. ransampl):
"In cases where the external library is complex the author may need to
supply pre-built binary versions for some platforms." How to provide such
binaries for linux and Mac to bioconductor.

thanks
avi