[Bioc-devel] Replacing deprecated org.Hs.egCHR and friends

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fredhutch.org
Tue Jan 13 19:22:17 CET 2015

Hi Peter,

I would add that you can see a listing all the currently
pre-manufactured TxDb packages here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/BiocViews.html#___TxDb

And for convenience you can also use an OrgansimDb package to connect
the contents of the TxDb package with the older org packages.  You can
learn more about those (and the other annotation resources) here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/help/workflows/annotation/annotation/

Hope this helps you to be better acquainted!

  Marc