[Bioc-devel] January 2015 newsletter

Tim Triche, Jr. tim.triche at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:51:16 CET 2015

This is great. I've been wanting an excuse to play with csaw; it is a logical complement to the derFinder package (which implements a similarly annotation-agnostic approach to differential expression from RNAseq data). Yet more time saved not implementing methods that someone else (eg Smyth's group) has been working on for years :-)

Happy new year to all,

--t