[Bioc-devel] show method for CompressedVRangesList-class

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Wed Feb 25 01:25:25 CET 2015

Why not have the SimpleVRangesList be shown like CompressedVRangesList, for
consistency with GRangesList? In other words, the opposite of what you
propose. A strong argument could also be made that a
SimpleGenomicRangesList should be shown like a GRangesList. Unless there is
some aversion to the more verbose output....