[Bioc-devel] OrganismDb and associated TxDb

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fredhutch.org
Fri Feb 13 23:09:47 CET 2015

Hi Vince,

First of all thank you for using OrganismDb objects.  You raise some
interesting points though about keeping these APIs better synchronized
that I feel point to some deficiencies in the current design.  I spoke
with Herve about this and we are puzzling over possibly using
inheritance to make this a bit easier for maintenance.

  Marc