[Bioc-devel] Extending biovizBase and ggbio packages

Morgan, Martin Martin.Morgan at roswellpark.org
Mon Dec 14 15:44:06 CET 2015

The mirror doesn't accept pull requests (the repository owner would have to handle the pull request, and package maintainers are not the owners of the mirror; this will eventually change). Provide a diff against the mirror, and patch in svn, or package maintainer fork the mirror (http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git-mirrors/) and pull against that.