[Bioc-devel] Extending biovizBase and ggbio packages

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Mon Dec 14 14:46:31 CET 2015

Sounds very useful. Perhaps you could make a github pull request on
the Bioconductor mirrors of those packages. Then Tengfei or I could
look it over.

Btw, I like the filtering functionality in ensemldb. Would be nice to
have something as rich for TxDb. Would be great if there were
convenience wrappers like subset() and sort(). Like
transcripts(sort(subset(db, seqname == "chr1"), by = geneSymbol)).

Thanks,
Michael