[Bioc-devel] Issue with pushing git commits to SVN

Federico Comoglio federico.comoglio at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 18:13:54 CET 2015

Dear All,

I deleted the SVN bridge as recommended, and followed the instructions at: https://www.bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git-mirrors/ <https://www.bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git-mirrors/>
to migrate to a git mirror. However, while I can normally commit and push to my wavClusteR repository at: https://github.com/FedericoComoglio/wavClusteR <https://github.com/FedericoComoglio/wavClusteR>
I get the following message when trying to push git commits to SVN:

RA layer request failed: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/wavClusteR': Server sent unexpected return value (500 Internal Server Error) in response to OPTIONS request for 'https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/wavClusteR' at /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/share/git-core/perl/Git/SVN.pm line 712.

Could you please let me know how to fix this issue?
Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,
Federico