[Bioc-devel] Test coverage for packages not calculated/updated?

Rainer Johannes Johannes.Rainer at eurac.edu
Fri Dec 4 10:26:15 CET 2015

Dear all,

I know that’s not a really urgent and important thing, but to me it seems that the code coverage/test coverage badges are not calculated or updated anymore.
For example, on http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/FamAgg.html it says test coverage unknown suggesting that there are no unit tests available, but I checked the test coverage of the package with covr and this returned my a percentage > 70% (see also codecov badge on https://github.com/jotsetung/FamAgg).

cheers, jo