[Bioc-devel] winbuilder1 in the workflow CI system offline ...

Bernd Klaus bernd.klaus at embl.de
Thu Dec 3 10:06:44 CET 2015

Hi Brian,

thanks a lot for your prompt response!

The select warning is fine, I have probe IDs and want to
get gene symbols and then some probes map to multiple genes.

However, I am actually chasing a very strange bug that only
appears on the build system and not on my own computer.

It essentially seems that an object is set to NULL somehow during
the execution. This seems to be related to the downloaded data
in some way, but I will write a separate and more extensive email to
the devel mailing list about this shortly.

Thanks again and best wishes,

Bernd