[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Build Still Failing on Travis CI

Charles Determan cdetermanjr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:37:26 CEST 2015

This initially came to my attention with this question on StackOverflow (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32139378/travis-ci-failing-to-install-bioconductor?noredirect=1#comment52184421_32139378).
I have noticed that my own bioconductor package has continued to fail over
the past several days when it is trying to install bioconductor
dependencies.  I am able to install bioconductor packages locally but the
Travis environment continues to fail.  I want to check here to find out if
there is still something going on with bioconductor or if this is a travis
ci issue?

Note, my package built successfully previously and I have made no changes
to my .travis.yml file.

Regards,
Charles