[Bioc-devel] Windows build error: cannot open file 'C:\Users\pkgbuild\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpaEUpE0\xshell23645160444e': Permission denied

Coetzee, Simon G Simon.Coetzee at cshs.org
Fri Aug 21 20:10:37 CEST 2015

I am working on getting a package ready for Bioconductor called motifbreakR.

http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/motifbreakR_0.99.7_buildreport_20150818123558.html#moscato1_buildsrc_anchor

This is the build report. My package has as part of it’s plotting function, the necessity of producing a temporary file that is read back in. This is likely where the issue lies, but I’m not entirely sure about the build environment, and where exactly the permissions issue lies. I am able produce the package on a local windows install; this includes the generation of the vignette during the build.

Thanks for looking at this.

Simon Gert Coetzee
Research Biostatistician
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Advanced Health Sciences Pavilion 8th Floor
127 S. San Vicente Blvd.
Los Angles, CA 90048

☎️ Phone: 424.315.2651
��  E-mail:Simon.Coetzee at cshs.org<https://csmail.csmc.edu/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>
IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.