[Bioc-devel] Job opportunities in translational cancer genomics

Moritz Gerstung mg14 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Aug 19 12:18:11 CEST 2015

DeaR Bioconductor developers

There are currently multiple vacancies for postdoctoral researchers in my new research group at the European Bioinformatics Institute close to Cambridge, UK (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/research/gerstung). I'm looking for statistically inclined researchers to work on methods for translational applications of cancer genomics.

This could be part of either the prestigious EBPOD postdoctoral programme, in collaboration with the Biomedical Research Campus at the University of Cambridge (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/research/postdocs/ebpods, closing on 3 September), or on a post from my core funding. Funding is based on tax exempt EMBL stipend rates.

Interested applicants should send me their short CV including publication list. Please forward this to other potential candidates and apologise the spam if this is of no interest for you.

Many thanks,

Moritz

--
Moritz Gerstung