[Bioc-devel] help with imports for new package and other questions

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 17:29:57 CEST 2015

As I understand it, the function sometimes gives false positives (I have
never experience it myself though - Michael Lawrence has, but perhaps his
use cases are more complicated).  My guess is that this is a showstopper
for including it in codetools (where it would be great to go, in my
opinion).

At least I think it should be released in Bioconductor with binaries etc.
The NAMESPACE analysis is amazingly useful.

Kasper