[Bioc-devel] Removed packages and package landing pages

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Thu Aug 6 16:22:21 CEST 2015

Hi Sean,

For your first question, you can always look at the release announcement,
all the way at the bottom: http://bioconductor.org/news/bioc_3_1_release/.
That's a bit hands-on, as you sometimes have to go back several releases to
see when it got removed, so hopefully Dan has a more reasonable approach.

Jim