[Bioc-devel] Bug tracking for packages

Witold E Wolski wewolski at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 18:07:32 CEST 2015

Everything smooth and documented.  Just tried it out. OK. What I did not
see on the instructions is that to track issues you need to reenable this
feature in the project settings of your forked. Issue tracking is disabled
for the read only mirrors. If it isn't there maybe it could be added.
cheers

On 4 August 2015 at 17:19, Dan Tenenbaum <dtenenba at fredhutch.org> wrote:

> [...]

Witold Eryk Wolski