[Bioc-devel] support site

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Sat Sep 27 00:28:29 CEST 2014

Thanks for the feedback. I'm a little puzzled by the 'Messages' being somehow
disproportionately large and wonder whether that's a browser-specific thing. I
also find things a little noisy.

Here's a cheap fix -- narrow your browser window. The site will go into 'mobile'
mode, with nice clean presentation.

Martin