[Bioc-devel] Helping with moderation/cleanup of the support site

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Wed Sep 24 20:13:48 CEST 2014

Hi Sean and Steve,

----- Original Message -----

Good idea. I was under the perhaps mistaken impression that with enough reputation, one would automatically earn the right to moderate posts.
I'll look into it some more and find out what the deal really is, and let people know.

In the meantime we will discuss giving moderator status to long-term trusted users.

Thanks,
Dan