[Bioc-devel] Changing the name of a package

Tom Hardcastle tjh48 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 23 14:57:38 CEST 2014

Hi Dan,

This seems to have changed the name of the package in the subversion
repository, and I can see the build reports - but the html page is still
http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/riboSeq.html with the
old versions on it, and biocLite won't install riboSeqR if I give it the
devel repository. Is there something else I need to do to fix this?

Thanks,

Tom

--
Dr. Thomas J. Hardcastle