[Bioc-devel] BiocCheck crash with package vignette?

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Mon Sep 15 19:42:29 CEST 2014

Hi Leo,

----- Original Message -----

This is a bug in BiocCheck, it's trying to figure out how to extract the R code from your vignette and since it didn't find
VignetteBuilder: knitr
in your DESCRIPTION file, it tries to Stangle a non-existent .Rnw file.

I'll fix this but you can avoid the problem by adding
VignetteBuilder: knitr

to your DESCRIPTION file. Perhaps BiocCheck can detect this situation as well.

Dan