[Bioc-devel] AnnotatioDbi Biostrings load order breaks GenomicFiles summary method

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Fri Sep 12 18:47:18 CEST 2014

Hi Marcin,

----- Original Message -----

I might be misunderstanding you but you shouldn't need to have library(x) in package code where x is any package that you Import. Be sure you have the package both in the Imports field of DESCRIPTION and in NAMESPACE as well; unless there are specific reasons not to, import the whole package in NAMESPACE. Does the problem still occur if you do this?

Dan