[Bioc-devel] should genome() be so complicated?/add genome report to GRanges show method

Peter Hickey hickey at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Sep 9 02:21:23 CEST 2014

Perhaps it might be useful to have some way of highlighting if any of the chromosomes are circular or highlighting if there are multiple genomes present? Otherwise this information might be hidden in the "…"

Cheers,
Pete

hickey at wehi.edu.au
http://www.wehi.edu.au